GOTREND GW Series provide wireless charging coils from 5W Wearable applications to up to 300W industrial automation and smart automotive applications!
WIRELESS CHARGING - GW SERIES
Wireless charging is a form of inductive charging which uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects through electromagnetic induction. Inductors are the key components for wireless charging devices.
GOTREND specialized in inductor designs and GOTREND wireless charging products are advance highly customized product series that enable convenient wireless charging of smart devices as oppose to traditional cable charging devices. The technology is ideal for charging of portable or wearable devices that demand more motion flexibility.
From white goods to that of intelligent automobile chargings, GOTREND GW series can transfer electrical energy from Tx devices to Rx devices.
- Smart living technologies: ear agent charging, phone charging, headset charging, VR charging, portable devices charging, wearable device charging.
- Smart automotive charging stations.
- Infotainment charging devices.
- Medical equipments and devices charging, example NFC thermometers, hearing aids, body pleasure devices.
- Offers more protection that traditional cable charging methods, which tend to have higher risks of short circuits and electrical failures due to broken cable covers or mis-connections. Wireless charging basically enclosed charging elements in a protection closure which protect the charging device against damages or corrosions due to moisture, fluid or oxygen contact that may resulted in chemical reaction risks.
- Aesthetic improvement in product design: devices does not require lengthy cables. Smarter and modern look and feel.
- Lower the infection risks for embedded medical devices.
- High saturation powered iron - not affected by permanent locating magnets
- Various size constructions, extreme low profile height for use in miniature devices
- High permeability shielding for wireless charging receiving coils
- Blocks charging flux from sensitive components or batteries
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002 / 95 / CE
GDLW series may be crossed to Murata DLW series.
- High current over 2A, various impedance choices, compact sizes for smart portable devices and wearable devices.
- Custom configurations available to fit special requirements, please contact sales for further details.
- GDLW can be used on different types of Smart living products like smart phone, tablet, charger, and power bank.
- LAN’s, telephones, personal computers.
- CD-ROM drives, electronic games.
- Automotive infotainment devices.
Circuit Design Reference
COMMON MODE FILTER : GDLW SERIES
Noise suppression is one of the main concern when engineers design their products, especially for portable devices. In electronics, a choke is an inductor used to block higher-frequency alternating current (AC) in an electrical circuit. Common-mode chokes, where two coils are wound on a single core, are useful for prevention of electromagnetic malfunctioning of electronic equipment and the suppression of circuit noises.
A.C. Power Lines are known to carry significant levels of electrical noise. GOTREND developed surface mount device common mode filter, GDLW Series to resolve this problem for circuit design engineers. The product has significant effect on noise suppression on power line circuits.
GDLW series may be crossed to Murata DLW series.
- Compact size and height (4.0mm).
- Rated voltage range from 50V up to withstanding 125V.
- Rated current from 1.5A to 5.0A.
- Impedance @10MHz range from 20 to 100 Ohm. @100MHz range from 250 to 1400 Ohm.
- SMD design, allows for easy mounting on PCB.
- High stability wire coil optimized for transmission of high quality signals
- Storage/Operating temperature: -40 °C to +125 °C
|3||Wire||Polyurethane Enameled Copper Wire|
|4||Electrode||Ni Alloy + Solder Coating (leadfree solder)|
Unlike traditional transponder device with bi-directional signal functions, the new GOTREND GTX-SA314 RFID transponder coils have windings for all three X, Y, & Z axes in one compact surface mount component, eliminating the need for three individual antenna coils, but in the meantime provides better 3 dimentional RF effects. Thus saving space and costs relatively in comparison to traditional transponder devices.
A transponder is a wireless communication, monitoring, or control device that automatically picks up and responds to incoming signals. GOTREND's new product series feature low profile height of only 3.8 mm with high sensitivity and tight tolerances. Designed for RFID applications at 125 kHz, they are ideal for automotive keyless entry systems, for TPMS, and access control in smart building security systems, automotive anti-theft smart systems. Additional values are in development. Contact GOTREND for samples for testing. They are also better alternatives for all directional drone control systems.
Availability: Samples are available upon request, general order lead times are 8 to 10 weeks, with larger orders up to 12 weeks. Customized product configurations is possible base on client requirements.
1. High reliability conforms to smart automotive applications.
2. Encapsulated core and winding for anti-shock proof.
3. Low profile height of only 3.8mm, even thinner series to be release soon.
4. High Q and high sensitivity due to optimized magnetic material and electrode structure.
5. Wide inductance range for design flexibility.
6. Triaxial LF antenna coil.
7. Applicable for reflow soldering.
8. RoHS compliant.
9. All directional Transponder Antenna Coil for TPMS and Keyless Entry System. ( Smart vehicle application )